- Risk Evaluations
- Job safety analysis techniques and past loss history are used
to identify risks and evaluate any controls in place.
- HPR/F&EC Services
- Highly Protected Risks fire suppression systems, sprinkler
alarm systems and water flow calculations are made and tested. Services
include underwriting evaluations, new construction specifications, plan
reviews, consultations and detailed loss prevention reports.
- Boiler and Machinery
- Boiler Machinery and Pressure
Vessel on-site inspections and vessel manufacturing, repair and
maintenance. General consultation in ASME and NBIC.
- Safety Training
- Programs that meet OSHA and state requirements custom-tailored
to meet the specific needs of your company or facility.
- Safety Specialties
- A wide variety of services are available to assist you in the
implementation of various areas of your safety program, including
construction safety, process safety, ergonomics, OSHA record keeping,
statistics and budget presentations, and positive reinforcement
programs. Help is also available in the design and preparation of safety
and health manuals.
- Premium Audit
- With the changes in the Insurance Industry, we provide quality
assured, cost contained, and timely Premium Audit Services to ensure
compliance with regulatory requirements as well as your company's
- Industrial Hygiene
- Comprehensive Industrial Hygiene services including hazard
identification, exposure evaluation, training, program development and
- Technical Translation
- Accurate technical translations for safety and health programs,
procedures, and training materials completed by trained safety
- Safety Analysis/Design
- A wide variety of specialized employee safety analysis and design
service are available, including machine guarding, noise reduction,
ventilation, and fire protection.
- Environmental Health Services
- Trained professionals assist you in complying with current
regulations and guidelines like RCRA, TSCA, and SARA Title III.
- Professional Placement